I'm mostly here to translate the What's New page to Swedish (turns out it's a little bit outdated) since I feel like it's the best way for me to contribute.
You can find me on Habitica & Weblate under the same username as here (@Yoshikora). I don't bite, feel free to message me!
Also... I'm a HUGE perfectionist! Sorry in advance for extremely minor edits that may or may not matter.
PS. I'm awful at English grammar and spelling... Please help me!
Contribution Journey[edit | edit source]
My translating journey began on Weblate in the fall of 2019. Soon after that, I began translating the news on the Wiki as well. After a longer break between early spring 2020 and spring 2021 I was back at it (Covid-19 hit me hard even if I don't get deathly ill). This time I broadened my horizons into updating older What's New pages in English, I began to plan to redirect unfinished What's New pages for all of the available languages and somewhere in the back of my mind, I thought about updating the table of contents that had become unbearably huge on some pages (mostly older ones).
Projects[edit | edit source]
Current Projects[edit | edit source]
- Update and clan up the older What's New pages (in English)
- Translate What's New into Swedish
Completed Projects[edit | edit source]
To Do List[edit | edit source]
- Update the unbearably huge table of contents
- Redirect unfinished What's New pages
Resources[edit | edit source]
Wiki[edit | edit source]
- Guidance for Linguists, Linguistic Scribes, and Scribes
- Creating & Editing Whats New Pages
- Beyond the Classic Editor:Advanced Wiki Editing
- The Keep:The Knights Chambers
Habitica[edit | edit source]
- Self-Imposed Challenges
- Sample Custom Rewards
- Establishing Your Tasks
- Sample Habits, Dailies, and To Do's
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
Tier Progress[edit | edit source]
First tab sample text.
Second tab content goes here.
Third tab content goes here.