I see myself as a dual class socialite/scribe. Most of my edits are based on questions we get in the help guild, so that those answers are documented for future Habiticans, but some of them are projects that interested me for one reason or another, particularly documenting new activity. I'm also glad to help out any place I can be useful.
- Guidance for Scribes
- Beyond the Classic Editor:Advanced Wiki Editing
- The Keep:The Knights Chambers
- Creating & Editing Whats New Pages
- Recent GitHub Issue Updates
- Recent iOS GitHub Issue Updates
- Recent Android Issue Updates
Possible to do itemsEdit
- Fix Android pomodoro page
- Create a page for QR Code
- Create a page describing Action Drawers
- Look over the Priority Edit and Suggested Changes categories for something that's not being done.
- Review pages to make sure descriptions are clear regarding how to create, rearrange, and delete tasks in Web Client, iOS and Android
Finish dolphin quest and watery potions
Check gem image against github?
Update Template:Mystery_Item_Set to accommodate possibility of third item. (Start with Template:Mystery Item Set/Sandbox.
- (Save this for reference)