Can't you see, both my life and this page are continuous and dynamic a work in progress. (It's a metaphor)
Habitica is helping me through my senior year, my DIY projects and my continuous struggle against my sugar addiction and exercise allergy. As subscribing isn't really and option right now, and being helpful and learning new skill is something I quite like to do, helping out on the wiki seemed like a good way to try to thank the people that created the wonderful service. (Anyone have tears in their eyes yet? :P )
Favourite Pages[edit | edit source]
My Stuff[edit | edit source]
Templates, Tips & Tricks, and General Guidance[edit | edit source]
- Guidance for Scribes 
- Beyond the Classic Editor: Advanced Wiki Editing 
- New Files (Images) 
- Copyright thingy 
More Useful Links[edit | edit source]
- List of Special Pages
- Broken Redirects
- Dead End Pages
- Long Pages
- Last Updated w/ Ancients First
- Lonely Pages (Not Linked to From Any Other Pages)
- & More!
To-Do List[edit | edit source]
Pet Quests[edit | edit source]
This is more of a checklist really;
- Find images on GitHub (Egg, Scroll, Pets, Mounts, Boss)
- Combine Mounts (Use GIMP or Preview)
- Upload Images (One by one, or multiple)
- Create New Page using Template from Existing Quest Page (remember to change all incidents of boss, egg, pet, scroll, and mount names)
- Add Page to Index
- Add Quest Details to Quests
- Add Pet Images to Pets
- Add Mount Images to Mounts
- Add Egg Images to Eggs
- Add Boss Details to Boss
- Add Credits to Script and Art Credits
Other List[edit | edit source]
Thought I'd add this here as well as on Habitica itself :P.
- Keep an eye out for minor edits to improve general quality.
- Update alongside Habitica Updates
- Think of further development/improvements for the Wiki
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers Page (It's a book that I'm currently reading; might be a fun idea for a page.
- Don't Sweat the Small Stuff (Another book; I want these pages to be kinda like Sample Task pages but more specifically oriented at the mindsets set out in these books.)
- Maybe also something on mindset and mindfulness challenges
Contributions[edit | edit source]
I now have a Keep Tier Request Page for my Contributions!