The Veloci-Rapper's HP (900) makes this a medium length quest and its strength multiplier (2) make this a medium difficulty quest. Without using Warrior or Mage boss damaging skills, a four-person party can typically finish this quest in about three weeks.
You’re sharing honey cakes with @*~Seraphina~*, @Procyon P, and @Lilith of Alfheim by a lake in the Stoïkalm Steppes. Suddenly, a mournful voice interrupts your picnic.
- My Habits took a hit, I missed my Dailies,
- I’m losing it, sinking with doubt and maybes,
- At the top of my game I used to be so fly,
- But now I just let my Due Dates go by.
@*~Seraphina~* peers behind a stand of grass. “It’s the Veloci-Rapper. It seems... distraught?”
You pump a fist in determination. “There's only one thing to do. Rap battle time!"
Defeat the Veloci-Rapper.
You burst through the grass, confronting the Veloci-Rapper.
- See here, rapper, you’re no quitter,
- You’re Bad Habits' hardest hitter!
- Check off your To-Dos like a boss,
- Don’t mourn over one day’s loss!
Filled with renewed confidence, it bounds off to freestyle another day, leaving behind three eggs where it sat.
|Achievement: The Veloci-Rapper x1|
|Velociraptor Egg x3 (Once the quest has been completed, the eggs become available for gems in the Market.)|
Quest Pets and Mounts
|Velociraptor Pet||Velociraptor Mount|