Just a heads up... "The wiki tavern challenge" section in the News section seems to be out-of-date (broken hyperlink).
- Thanks! I've removed the broken link. The information itself can stay there, since the news box scrolls back through old news. If you're curious, it's configured at http://habitica.wikia.com/wiki/Template:News LadyAlys (talk) 13:39, January 5, 2016 (UTC)
Direct links in "Step 3: Customize and Explore Habitica" need to be updated.
Korean wiki Edit
- Hey Tom22222, I had a look at your Korean Wiki page. I'm not sure it's following the stylistic look and feel of the Habitica Wiki just yet, so I'm reluctant to link it in until it's a closer match. Are you following the instructions in Guidance_for_Linguistic_Scribes? Taldin (talk) 21:36, December 15, 2018 (UTC)
- Before you translate any more of the wiki, we recommend that you create a Korean version of the What's New 2019 page and keep it up to date because that's likely to be of great use to Korean speakers. You can learn about that process from the "Want to Translate the News in Your Language?" link on that page.
- Thanks for being willing to do translations!
- LadyAlys (talk) 02:41, January 6, 2019 (UTC)
- Sorry for my late response. I should have checked this talk page after I wrote my request. I've been busy doing other important things so I couldn't update Korean wikia much. I'll read the guidance page and I'll try to change the wiki as this English wikia. But I can't guarantee the progress because there are tons of things to do in real life.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.