This is a featured article!
This page was featured as part of the Wiki Wednesday series. Once a month, Habitica staff highlight a helpful post from the Wiki with tips about productivity, wellness, and optimizing your use of Habitica!
This page contains some example To-Dos to help you develop your own.
These sample To Do's deal with monetary one-time tasks such as banking, paying bills, and filing taxes.
Health-related examples of To Do's include tasks relating to exercise, medications, vitamins, fitness equipment, and well-being.
These housework-related sample To Do's involve one-time tasks that can help with the ongoing cleaning and maintenance of your living area.
These sample To Do's focus on your well-being, such as rewards, relaxation, hobbies, learning new skills, and keeping involved socially.
For students, To Do's can be time savers and time management tools. These are examples of one-time tasks that need to be completed for school.
Sample To Do's dealing with aspects of your occupation can include project management, career building, and work scheduling.
Players may find it useful to add one-time tasks to their To-Dos. Like a normal To Do list, items added here are meant to be taken care of, marked off, and forgotten about. To Do's can be used as a quick way to make notes about tasks that need to be taken care of when on the go, or make sure that certain steps in a project are done.
There are a few guidelines that can help a player decide whether an item should be a To Do or a Daily. Put a task in the To Do section if:
- You do not want to do it every day / It does not need to be done every day
- You do not want to incur a loss of health points for failing to do it
- You are not interested in building this task into a habit
Again, tasks created as To Do's are either one-time-only tasks or very infrequent tasks. For instance, calling a plumber would be a To Do, while taking out the trash might be better off as a Daily set to be active once a week.
- To-Dos - for general information about To-Dos and how to create them in Habitica
- Sample Habits
- Sample Dailies
- Sample Tags
- Sample Custom Rewards
- Naming Your Tasks
- Habitican Shared Task Lists
- Library of Tasks and Challenges
- What tasks should I add? - a Challenge created by a moderator in the Habitica Help: Ask a Question Guild to give new players sample tasks and to teach them a little about task types and Challenges