Nameless Helm is a Legendary helm that the player receives for successfully completing The Laundromancer, the third part of the Attack of the Mundane quest line. This quest line begins with the Dish Disaster quest, awarded at level 15.

Its bonuses are most obvious for Warriors (whose primary attribute is Strength) and Mages (whose primary attribute is Intelligence), but it can have benefits for Rogues and Healers as well, even though it doesn't buff their primary stats. It can help players of any class deal more task-based damage to bosses, achieve more critical hits, earn more experience, and increase their mana recovery rate and maximum. The addition of 25 Intelligence points to the player's total Intelligence is enough to increase a player's maximum mana by 50, and their experience gain by 62.5% of the base reward, while the addition of 25 Strength points is enough to increase a player's damage to bosses by 12.5% of their base damage and increase their critical hit chance by 25% of the base rate.

You can only ever have one copy of Nameless Helm at a time; subsequent completions of the quest do not give you additional copies.

However, if you lose Nameless Helm by death, you can get it back by either:

  • buying it with gold in the Rewards section, as for any equipment lost through death (Nameless Helm costs 200 gold points), or
  • repeating the quest, which, on completion, will put a new copy of Nameless Helm back in your inventory. The option to buy the equipment will then be removed from the Rewards section.

Information for Developers

This section contains information of interest to Habitica developers. It is not of use for normal gameplay or task management.
Show/Hide the Information for Developers

This equipment's key is head_special_2.