All known website bugs are recorded in issues in GitHub in the website's repository, with the occasional exception of urgent new bugs that staff start fixing as soon as the bug is identified and so no issue is logged.
For the mobile apps, most known bugs are recorded in GitHub in the Android and iOS repositories. However, bugs that affect the website as well as the mobile apps are recorded only in the website's repository.
Most website bugs in GitHub are labelled according to the section of the website that they affect. If you have found a website bug and would like to see if it's been reported, use the links below to search in the appropriate section.
- General Issues - bugs that do not fall into any of the labels below
- Login, Registration, Pre-Login Pages
- Achievements, Popups, Tutorial and Notifications
- Navigation, Website Header
- Quest Shop
- Seasonal Shop
- Time Travelers, Mystic Hourglasses, Mystery Items, Monthly Gem Cap
- Group Plans
- Avatar, User Profile Screen
- Private Messages, Inbox