Bad Day Mode[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
Designed especially for those with chronic illnesses (and other conditions that vary greatly from day-to-day) in mind. Clicking the button fully heals you, buffs your Constitution to 9999 so you don't take much damage from negative Habits, and it Stealths all your Dailies so you don't take any damge if you don't complete them, and if you're on a boss quest, no one will take boss damage if you don't complete them.
Once you've entered Bad Day Mode, you stay in that mode until you Cron next morning. Clicking the button a second time has no effect, and if you have notifications enabled, you'll get a private message telling you you're already in Bad Day Mode.
First-Time Setup Instructions[edit | edit source]
- Follow the easy step by step setup guide with pictures
Code[edit | edit source]
Optional Customizations[edit | edit source]
NOTIFICATIONS_ONcan be changed to a 0 if you don't want a private message notification every time you are already in Bad Day Mode but click the button again. If you leave it as a 1, you will get such notifications.
Troubleshooting[edit | edit source]
If you're experiencing issues with the script, please go through the steps listed on this page: Scripts Troubleshooting. Section 3 (Event-Driven (Webhook) Scripts) is especially useful. If you're not able to resolve the issue, contact the author of the script.
Update Instructions[edit | edit source]
- If you already had an earlier version of the script set up previously and want to update to a newer version, do all three parts under Applying Updates to Streamlined Scripts
[edit | edit source]
Here are similar scripts that let you customize Habitica:
- Experience Potion and Mana Potion - pay 25 GP for 150 XP or 30 MP
- Anti-Potions - a crowd of onlookers will pay you 25 GP to drink a concoction that somewhat weakens you (-30 MP, -15 HP, or -150 XP)
- Swap HP or XP for MP - pay 5 HP or 50 XP to gain 10 MP
- Editable Fix Character Values Buttons - an expansion on the first three scripts, creating custom reward buttons whose text you can edit to change what the reward does
- Partial Healing - normally, you fully heal upon leveling up. Players who want an added challenge can instead only partially heal upon level up.
- Low Constitution Mode - for added challenge, press the button once to enter Low Constitution Mode (sets your CON to 1 with a negative buff that wears off at Cron) and thus you take more damage from recruiting. Press it again to exit that mode.
- Transform Yourself Year-Round - why wait until the next Grand Gala to turn yourself into a snowman, flower, starfish, or ghost? Creates buttons that transform you for 15 GP (5 GP to turn back), including a never-before-seen Random Transformation item that randomly turns you into one of the four options.
- Cross-Class Stat Buffs - use stat buffs from other classes to buff yourself (but not your Party).
- Cross-Class Skills - use skills from other classes at a slightly higher mana cost.