Task Attribute NamesEditar
Task attributes have different names from their corresponding character attributes:
- Physical tasks correspond to Strength.
- Mental tasks correspond to Intelligence.
- Social tasks correspond to Constitution.
- Other tasks correspond to Perception.
Tasks start out Physical by default, but this can be changed in the task's Advanced Options menu. (This setting only appears after you select the Task Based Allocation mode.)
Choosing Attributes for your TasksEditar
Although it is possible to assign any attribute to any task, some recommendations are:
- Physical (STR): physical activities, exercise, or outdoor activities.
- Mental (INT): reading, meditation, or other intellectual pursuits.
- Social (CON): social pursuits or wellness.
- Other (PER): professional pursuits or tasks.