The top of the left column of a player's profile is contains any profile photo or description that they have added about themselves. You can add or edit your photo or description by going to User>Profile.
Directly below this is the player's User ID, along with the date they joined HabitRPG and the last date they logged in.
Directly below a player's profile information is their publicly-viewable stats. This includes their:
- Current and maximum HP, MP, and XP, and current GP
- Currently equipped equipment
- Value for each attribute, divided into level, class bonus, allocated, and buffs. Note that the class bonus shown on a profile also includes the value that is listed spearately as coming from equipment on the player's own Stats and Acheievements tab
- Number of pets and mounts (including those from quests), as well as progress toward the Beast Master and Mount Master achievements
- Main article: Avatar
The top of the right column of a player's profile displays their avatar. This includes generic features, pet, mount, and background.
- Main article: Achievements
Below the avatar, you can see what achievements the player has earned.
At the bottom left corner of a player's profile are three buttons:
- Send private message
- Send gift, which allows you to send gems to or buy a subscription for the player. Sending gold or inventory items is not possible.
- Main article: Sharing
You also have the option to share your avatar and profile with social media sites. A shared profile will not have the private messaging or sending gifts capabilities.